Most people use the word LOVE often but don't know how or what LOVE actually is. If you don't LOVE yourself how can you LOVE someone else? To LOVE someone unconditionally means that you LOVE the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future. Unconditional LOVE is more of a spiritual thing! It has nothing whatsoever to do with SEX.
Most people are in relationships because they're lonely and/or battling with acceptance. I once said that LOVE was a four letter words until someone proved you wrong. I no longer have that perspective about LOVE. People change constantly so if you LOVE the person, you will LOVE them even if they become something you disagree with. LOVE is not what people say it is until you experience it yourself it's more than actions or words!
- You really shouldn't say 'I LOVE you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."
- "LOVE is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings."
- "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired"
- " When you LOVE you can tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't LOVE you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still LOVE you, they LOVE you even more."
In order to truly understand LOVE, you must first forget everything you learned about it from family, society and friends (including what I just said). When are you going to trust yourself and LOVE? You are the only person who can tell you what LOVE is. The reason I wrote this is because we as people always try to fit "LOVE" into marriage, relationships, friendship and dating. You would never experience true LOVE if you keep doing these things. Take a stand and get rid of everything you think you know about LOVE first. Real, true LOVE is unconditional!
- "Lust is not LOVE"
- "Fear is not LOVE"
- "Jealousy is not LOVE"
- "Abuse of any form is not LOVE"
- "GOD IS LOVE"
Dedicated To ~ Mauriesha Holmes